Behemoth weapon versus Graviton weapon

Bandit LOAF said:
There's some question as to the size of the Sivar - there are three very different sizes given for the ship.

Out of curiosity, which are those sizes? I remember Halcyon saying that the Sivar was "very big".

Aaaaaaaaahh, I see. thanx again.

Ok, a harder question then... What was the steltek's eye color?

You can't tell because the VID_COM are all green. But you can ask, do Steltek even have eyes? Where are they?

I remember the Behemoth's last mission as being kinda easy, when you knew there was nothing you could do. But I got really stuck there, trying to make it survive, at first. I took all that stuff really seriously, it felt like it was for real... I didn't even have a joystick then, and I spent most of that month's allowance buying WC3.

Nowadays, I wouldn't be able to get so far in the game playing with the keyboard only... Hard times, those were.

Hrm, if the Sivar is a graviton gun, and jump drives generate anti-gravitons, then what happens when the Sivar fires its gun and jumps at the same time?

GeeBot said:
Hrm, if the Sivar is a graviton gun, and jump drives generate anti-gravitons, then what happens when the Sivar fires its gun and jumps at the same time?

Sivar's a Proton Acceleration weapon which only ENHANCES gravity in the beam's area 137 times. It, as far as we're aware, does not generate gravitons itself...

Besides, you're using too much power when firing the Sivar to jump anyways. :D

The first time I played through WC3 I must have replayed the behemouth mission 10 times before I realized that maybe I should try and just see what happens (they did make a cutscene afterall of it exploding) what a pain that was

Yeah, I really couldn't believe we were supposed to lose it. and the choice you make about getting drunk is really well placed. WC3 is really a great gaming experience.

Oops. To reply to the earlier question of the Sivar's size, the three sources are:

Origin's CGW SM1/2 Joan's Insert: 550 meters/25,000 tonnes

Super Wing Commander Manual: 103 meters / 1,720 tonnes

And last but not least...

The Confederation Handbook: 825 meters / 61,000 tonnes

Back