Behemoth + newbie stuff

Sling

Spaceman
Hi guys, I'm new to these forums, but I've played through Wing Commanders 1-5(not the add-ons though). So I know a bit about Wing Commander stuff, but not a lot. It interests me a lot more than Star Trek though (due to more dogfighting, more action type stuff).

I'm familiar with all the story that goes on in the games, ( as I've played them) but don't know much about the novels, are any of them worth reading? (I've only read Fleet Action, because it came with WC3 limited edition, with the t-shirt and stuff)

Well I thought the Behemoth was cool in WC3 and was sad when it blew up. But played that bit heaps because the cutscene was cool. But I also remember it because I saw my girlfriend die :(
I met her all the way back in WC2.

I was actually surprised the Behemoth didn't get reproduced by anyone in either WC4 (Tolwyn especially) or Prophecy.
I mean the behemoth could kill planets!!
You know, kinda like the death star, but smaller, and with less turrets.

They brought back the death star, so why didn't confed (or black lance) bring back the behemoth. Just make one with no silly weak points and protect it better.

[Edited by Sling on 06-21-2001 at 05:47]

ok, i did a search on behemoth and you guys have already talked about it, so sorry, my bad.
So you can ignore the behemoth part if you want.

Welcome!

That's okay... for people who didn't bother to go back and search old posts, the current thinking is that there *are* more Behemoths (based on a quote from the WCP guide)... we're not really sure what use they'd be, though.

Back