Barbara Niven...

Preacher

Swabbie
Banned
"...so here's another one of those pictures of Barbara Niven (WC3, WC4) from eBay..". (from WCnews page)

Um, I've played all the WC games to date, but I don't recognize this chick...

Xcuse my ignorance, but she don't look anything like any WC characters I've come across in the WC universe, let alone "WC3, WC4". (In fact, I can't think of any *female* WC characters that were carried over from WC 3 to WC 4...).

Could someone plz fill me in on what character she played?...
:confused:

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Barbara Miles, the news-babe (she's no Kerri-Lee).
Damn, I knew that her first name is the same as in real life, but I just didn't remember her last name:mad:... but I'm surprised/satisfied that I got the chance to be the first one to post an answer on the question:D

Originally posted by Shane

Who is?
Barbara Miles is no Kerri Lee.
I can't believe you missed all of LOAF's frequent posts and image attachments of "Kerri Lee worship"... <g>

Oh my God! It's Kerri Lee!!!woo-hooo...:eek:
Who the f*** is Keri Lee and what does she have with WC Universe?!?!?!

Originally posted by Skybolt
Oh my God! It's Kerri Lee!!!woo-hooo...:eek:
Who the f*** is Keri Lee and what does she have with WC Universe?!?!?!

Oy vey!!!!!

I smell problems here...

She is LOAF´s muse.

Well... she's got something to do with LOAF, who's got a lot to do with WC...
So indirectly she has something to do with WC... <g>

Didn't LOAF at one point have a store that sold Kerri Lee items?

btw: Kerri Lee is a newscaster where loaf lives/use to live....

Originally posted by mpanty

Barbara Miles is no Kerri Lee.
I can't believe you missed all of LOAF's frequent posts and image attachments of "Kerri Lee worship"... <g>

No I didn't miss them, that was a joke. Kind of a rhetorical question.

For example, if someone said, "Todd Marshall is no Christopher Blair," someone else might reply "Who is?" Meaning there is no one like that person, except for that person. Sorry for the confusion.

It's pretty hard to make text have the same effect that the voice can have on words. (ie tone, inflection (sp?), etc..)

Emoticons help, but your right, this is an imperfect way of communicating, especially when communicating not only with folks who aren't native english speakers but folks form different parts of the U.S., let alone other English speaking countries.

Originally posted by Shane

For example, if someone said, "Todd Marshall is no Christopher Blair," someone else might reply "Who is?" Meaning there is no one like that person, except for that person.

In english though if you are saying "who is" as a statement rather than as a question it would be more correct to write it "who is!" Note the exclamation mark. You arent really asking a question and this form therefore comunicates your thought more clearly.

True enough. But with practice ...:D

Anyway, the right choice of words, the order you use them in, and the punctuation chosen make all the difference... But It's nice to have a board like this so you can use bold or italics and smilies to simplify the matter.

Yes but when... and sudenly a masked man apears out of nowhere and starts beating people over the head with a heavy book tittled "rules of conjugation and proper use of sentence structure in the english language." Everyone comes to some time later and realizes that Grammar Man has struck again. :)

Back