Band of Brothers: Chapter Four- - Action Stations...

Oh, and, I don't know why I'm bringing this up, but Rommel was executed (sort of). Hitler thought Rommel had tried to kill him, so he made the Desert Fox knock back some poison. What a way to go, eh?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

American Revolution? Oh, no. How revolting
smile.gif
. Anyway, the point is that it does all relate to your country. This is Confed, not the United States of America.
smile.gif

As I said, Rommel had a spat with Hitler. I don't recall anything about Hitler thinking that Rommel was out to get him, though. As I recall, Hitler just wasn't happy with Rommel's leadership in Africa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, now that I think about it, one or two ships related to the American Revolution wouldn't hurt. But only if you have a TCS Pulaski, or a TCS Kosciuszko. After all, I'm not completely without nationalistic pride
biggrin.gif

Hey, I did mention the TCS Actium and Pharsalus in my last story, and I'm quite partial to using the name Horatio Nelson for ships in plently of my stories (just haven't gotten around to it this time
smile.gif
). Those have nothing to do with the good old U.S. of A. Really, I get most of my ship names from www.navy.mil , the website for the US Navy, and, of course, all of those ships have something to do with America.

My info on Rommel came right out of the encyclopedia, so I'm pretty sure what I said is the truth, but I may have just looked in a shitty encyclopedia.
smile.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited June 15, 2000).]

Hmm... www.navy.mil
smile.gif
... I always found it curious how the Americans never place .us in front of anything. I mean, sure, the internet started in the US, but this is almost like saying that it's the world Navy
smile.gif

Let's not get carried away now. We probably just put up our Navy's website before anyone else. It's like how the WNBA has to tack on the W, but the NBA doesn't tack on an M for Men's.
smile.gif

------------------

Ha, ha.
smile.gif
No, we can't get it. I've only got ten pages done. So there.
wink.gif

------------------

<sigh>I'm working as fast as I can.

------------------

Back