Back from Texas (yay!)

Manic

Rear Admiral
Well, the whole visit was a wash, and as you can see by my posting, I'm back. I woulda gotten a hold of some of yas (LOAF especially, since I was only a couple hours from Austin), but I was lacking internet, and hating life in general. That female turned out to be a real *****. Total waste of six months. At least I'm back. :D
PS: Driving near Austin gets confusing as hell. It's a damn maze.

I surely do feel for you: all my exes live in Texas.

Also, I've seen people spend hours trying to get on and off of I-35.

i'm stuck in DFW and just avoid going over to dallas any way but by train, 35w in ft worth isnt so bad except north in denton where it splits for the southbound folk, and in the south near Waco where it splits for the northbound folk

The interchage it self where it splits north of DFW is crazy, almost every time i end up sliceing through a few lanes to get back in the right lane cause I almost missed it.... :p Thought I do love my ocasional visit to Cabellas down there :cool: So I can deal with it from time to time.

"Mr. Bernard here! Ever notice that people going slower than you are idiots, and everyone going faster than you is crazy? Stay tuned for more "Wheels", with Ed Wallace on 570, KLIF.":D :D :D

I'm from Cinncinatti, Striker.
(BTW, the Bengals were robbed this year in the playoffs. That guy hurt Palmer on purpose. Naturally, any Steelers fan in this area has learned to either not wear the colors, or run very fast... It's getting to be almost like a gang war mentality. Freakin' stupid.)
Anyway, I didn't have much problem with the I-35 exchange, my biggest gripe was the insane driving around fort worth... you don't see passing on the shoulder anywhere else in the world but there, and Mongolia. Frickin' nuts.

Manic said:
.....I didn't have much problem with the I-35 exchange, my biggest gripe was the insane driving around fort worth... you don't see passing on the shoulder anywhere else in the world but there, and Mongolia. Frickin' nuts.

Ohh I know it, I'll only drive through D/FW if I have to, if I'm just going by there, I'll get off the interstate and take backroads to avoid the City. Reminds me too much of driveing through LA and many smaller cities in So Cal.

Hey all from Texas. Nothing is worse than the I-30:I-35 interchange in downtown Dallas. But Loaf's right I got lost for an hour going through Austin to San Antonio just to find out I was going the right way the whole time.

d3r3k said:
I hate Austin traffic. On the other hand, 35 in Dallas doesn't confuse me at all.

Austin traffic can be troublesome, especially during rush hour. I-35 is narrow for its population. Houston is much worse for me. Houston drivers are bad.

Ptarmigan said:
Austin traffic can be troublesome, especially during rush hour. I-35 is narrow for its population. Houston is much worse for me. Houston drivers are bad.

Yeah, I've been to Houston twice, and I think it has the worst traffic in Texas.

Back