B5TC

KillerWave

Spaceman
For those who dont know, im making a B5 TC using SO engine.
Snuzzleduck was helping me with it, but i lost contact with him about 4 monts ago.:(
Im already have lots of models converted. If anyone could help, i would appreciate it. Im looking for 3-4 people to help me with it (editing guns, sounds, ships, making missions...). The models i have are from another mods, and i already got authorization to use most of them, but if someone could made models, i would really like to have models made for this tc.
Also looking for someone to help me design a new homepage.

So, any volunteers? ;)

Thx for any help.

Nuclearbox thx, but i need someone that could edit all ships,turrets, guns...not just fighters.
I need someone that have some editing knowledge with SO, if its just editing stats with wcpedit or something like that, no offense, but i can do that...

If someone wants more information, you can contact me at:
starfury_one@hotmail.com

[Edited by KillerWave on 02-23-2001 at 01:00]

Well i sent you and email about 2 weeks ago and you never replied or my email isnt working, but like i said if i have the right programs i have alot of b5 sounds and stuff so.........I think i can help. By the way besides the ones on your site as of now what others have you actually finished if any?

Didnt got your e-mail...
Snuzzle was going to do the sounds, when i get in contact with him i will see what hes done already, if something...

No i didnt. But if my profile hasent been updated send it again or for in the future to eric-hoover@springfield.schoolcruiser.com and it must be all lowercase and exactly cause school cruiser is just retarded like that.

Yes i have everything from the whitestar, starfury, to the shadow slicer, and everything in between.

Yes i can and yes i do but you will have to wait until i get my old email adress back becase my new one at schoolcruier i can only send small atachments and i want to send all or most of what i have, not 1 at a time.

Can you do this until sunday? Im hoping to get all the gun sounds done in the next week. Btw, how big (+/-) will be this file?

I have no idea how big probably no bigger than 20-25 depending on how many i can send at a time. More than likely since most are no more than 10 seconds they wont be that big of a file. Well i can send them sunday, but no sooner since this morning i have to go out of town to a funeral and wont get back until early saturday, then i have to sleep and go to my schools winter formal dance, since i am the photagrapher for everyone. Sorry, but i will come through, i just need more time. Again sorry!!

yeah, so let me guess they havent arrived yet. Well i sent them from EDH3162neo.rr.com. I hope they get there soon, but i'll send it again just to make sure.

It was about 20 MB. Total with everything from everywhere I found sounds. Some I think there were 2 of but I'm not sure. For some reason when I go to sent mail in outlook express it tells me that it can not view due to low disk space. I've tried to delete some old sent mail but it wont let me into it now? So I'm going to go through my sites and find the ones that have sounds and then put them on a text file and send that through schoolcruiser. I am so sorry, i really thought that it would go through and I want to be a part of this. But that's all I can do until I can access my outlook epress.

Originally posted by Stunner
It was about 20 MB.

Wow, please dont send me 20 MB, my e-mail wont accept it, even if it does, i would take ages to get 20MB with my 33600 kb/s modem...
I dont need every sound...i just need guns firing sounds, that cant be that many, or that big files...

Send me just the gun sounds that you have, it wouldnt be more than 1 or 2 MB (if it gets that big), but it should be less than 1 MB...If thats not possible, just tell me what pages did you got the sounds from...;)

Later i may try to add music, but not now...

[Edited by KillerWave on 03-15-2001 at 16:14]

Back