B-day!

Fishbone

Spaceman
Hello!
Just wanted to congratulate Mekt-Hakkikt to his birthday today (the admins will say now: oh no one more senseless thread, but I think congratulating is even senseful).Also: Much luck and alles Gute (everything good) in the next year *end of message*.

"The second best thing a person can give you is forgiveness. The best thing...is cake...!" -Norm MacDonald

Why, Frohes Weinacht... ehm no, got the wrong sentence... ;)

Aw, my German sucks! Happy B-day, Mekt! :D

They gave me some more cake at work yesterday because I'm leaving. It wasn't as decorated as the one I made.

Then we only had to pay him.*g*. Every community member spends every month so and so much money.
But maybe he'd become bored by reading our posts every day the whole day (one more time I can only speak for my posts, I know I sometimes bother people...i.e. Kris:)).

And you look whether rules are broken...what I did very often.
What about if we came to peace? I not only said nice things to/about you and you also not about me. What about undertaking that little argument? In German we say we are 'pari' in a patt-situation and so, I don't want to argue with you any more. Accepted, Kris?

But I do. And I remember we had very often differences about handling the rules. :) Where you word is always the last. *g*
But your kind isn't always the nicest one. So I was for my part sometimes little angry, while you're surely sometimes because I brake the rules.
I just remember an indirect argument we had often situations in which we were referring indirectly to each other. For ex. if I talked about critical admins etc. I meant mostly you. Today I don't do any more, but I think maybe you've been sometimes little angry because of my comments. Sorry for it. And I also remember one or two situations you talked about things of which I thought you were directly referring to me. It seemed so (for me). And I just now want to close that chapter. In a good way. If you didn't be angry, just forget it.

Originally posted by KrisV
Erm, sure, although I don't actually remember arguing with you.
If Fishbone remembers getting into an argument with you, then you can be sure it happened. She seems to be the kind of person who doesn't forget such things...

Actually, she's also the kind of person that takes things very personally and amplifies minor skirmishes... :)
So if Kris doesn't remember, he didn't mean to be angry... :)

But hey, none of my business, carry on... <G>

Hehe. I am not the kind of old woman with grey hairs remembering all arguments I began in my 'long' life. But the one with Kris I still remember.:)
Because of that,I wanted go get better anlong with him. Nothing less, nothing more. If he doesn't remember it's also better. But thans mpanty you formed a very nice picture of mine. May I hang that in front of my mirror?:D

Back