Awwww... do I have to dump?

D

Darpaek

Man, she reminded me of the psycho ex I let get away - and I would totally take her back in an instant if she'd have me! :D

Is there some way to hook up with Sparrow? I wasn't able to take out all the engines on the super-carrier - do I get her if I blow that up, too? I haven't played the losing track yet - is it like "Let's Make a Deal" where everyone gets a prize? I win, Earth's saved - I lose, Earth's blown up but at least I get the girl?

Didn't you hear? It's for the best. :p

Seriously, no, you can't get the girl... it's film noir, it could only end with her killing Bradshaw or him moving on. :p

I know it's for the best, but I don't care. Sometimes, I still want to send a text to that psycho ex and see what she's up to. :p

Eek! Sorry about the spoiler in the thread title. I shoulda known better!

Damn straight it's for the best. Have you seen how long the average love interest lasts in the Wing Commander universe? Sure, Confed's attrition rate is high, but the attrition for couples is just ridiculous. By the end of Prophecy I think the only pairing who've kissed and both of whom are still alive is Bondarevsky and Sparks, and they ritually affirm how they totally aren't together on regular occasions.

Back