Avp

Yeah too bad it's directed by someone who respects the source material, has a story written by an author whos book on the history of heros in comic books won the pulitzer prize and then had the screenplay written by a two-time Oscar winning screenwriter.

Yeah, you're just an idiot.

not with a forum title like that, you can't :fear:

LeHah- no need to be harsh. i never said spiderman sucked. I got dragged to see it by a bunch of friends. I'm really not a comic-book hero kinda guy, so i didn't like the movie. (I only went to see X2 because of the RX8 that was in it)

Friend of mine did some of the CG work on the Aliens, looks ok, but I've seen the 7ish movies, played the two computer games etc etc etc.....

Kinda getting old hat for me now :(

AvP kinda scares me. I really really want it to be good as a big predator fan but at the same time have a gut feeling that it will suck terribly, and I'll spend 8 dollars on watching another dud. But I'll do it anyway... *sigh*...

The original french version of Just Visiting (with Jean Reno and his sidekick in the same rolls) was pretty funny. Fuck the American version.

I saw a trailer for the movie for the first time the other day. I bet the movie really sucks,/ is really inane,/ or just makes no sense, but I gotta see it. Kinda like a 12 car pileup. It's really bad, but you gotta look.

Back