ATTN: Fan Fictions needed!

Zim

Spaceman
Listen up, my fellow fans.

I wanted to make a website, but I didn't know what subject I should take, until I came up with the following idea:

Since I like to read WC fanfics, I said to myself: why not make a website dedicated to them?

So, my idea is: I am going to collect as much WC fics as I can, review them, give them ratings, sort them by category, give visitors the opportunity to review them, etcetera.

So what I am asking you is URLs which lead to WC fanfics.

Thank you very much in advance,

Zim

I believe yesterday evening I sent a post about how much I craved a WC fanfic site... Sometimes God, I mean LOAF listens! ;)

Yeah, hey maybe I finally will have a site that will be actually be visited by other people than myself :-D

Thanks LOAF. What would we do without you?

By the way, who was this guy that wrote a fanfic about the kilrathi nuking the Midway from the inside? (The fanfic was never finished)

Zim

Originally posted by Zim

By the way, who was this guy that wrote a fanfic about the kilrathi nuking the Midway from the inside? (The fanfic was never finished)

Zim

Hmm, I wonder where that idea came from!

RFB

Also, the Holding The Line homepage has 100 chapters of Aces Fanfic, all of them part of an interwowen storyline. You can reach it by clicking on the homepage icon at the top of my post.

Best, Raptor

I wonder if my site will still be useful in that case

But I do have a lot of fics already, just looking for some more.

[Edited by Zim on 05-18-2001 at 04:12]

I'm working on a fanfic type project. Based roughly 15-25 years after WC:SO. It involves alot of civil war and some bugs, and it's done from a journal point of a new cadet. You follow him as he is slowly driven mad by the tensions of the fighting.
It's really cool, but NO WHERE near being close to complete. I'll work more on it when (if ever?) I have time.

Time is always a big factor. I just recently began to continue my writing. I am involved in another Aces' PBM. It is a smaller scale one than HTL, but still of the same caliber. Maintaining the Vigilance occurs after WCSO and if you click on the link in my signature, you can go to the story archive.

Actually, I was looking for Vondoom's site and can't find it anymore! It was the loss of this great site which made me post yesterday that we need a WC fanfic site, whortly before this thread was opened...

Good idea, Zim... I haven't founded my own website for my fan fiction yet, so you can directly find it in the CIC archives, on April 16th, 2001...
It is called "Battle Frenzy", and it's about the famous Repleetah bloodshed...

I searched the CIC links for Vondoom and Fiction but never found anything, I assumed that this meant that it didn't exist.

My story's still there!!! Yaay! "Of Death And Freedom", I wrote that! Years ago and it sucks nowadays but still, I wrote it! And it's there! Yipeee! *does leprechaun dance*

I searched the CIC links for Vondoom and Fiction but never found anything, I assumed that this meant that it didn't exist.

Yes... because anything that isn't in the CIC's links doesn't exist!

TC

[edit: It is there, though... listed under 'Welcome to Latveria']

[Edited by TC on 05-20-2001 at 18:56]

Back