Attention, everyone.

Ha! That's just badass! The police have grabbed some dude for interrogation who, among other things, has been convicted for violating knife-laws! ROFL!
After inquiring with the all-powerful source of information -> MOM, the essence of said knife-laws is "Thou shalt not carry knife in public."

So, yeah, Sweden has knife-laws. Everybody jump around in extreme happiness.

I bet Nicole Brown Simpson wishes that the U.S. had knife control laws. Then she coulda got strangled or something.

Nope only the good guys would obey the no knife laws, the bad guys wouldn't care. After all they don't pay attention to that no stabbing thing. Sigh, and people wonder why I wear body armor at work. :(
Jim

*Sigh* And now the media publishes just about every personal detail imaginable about the new suspect... I'll be damned if the real threat to open society isn't the media...

Ripper said:
I bet Nicole Brown Simpson wishes that the U.S. had knife control laws. Then she coulda got strangled or something.
You already have the population of the Southern states a little jumpy with the talk of increased gun control laws, now you wanna talk about taking their Old Timers, Leatherman's, and Kershaws away from them? The South will rise again! ;)

C-ya

Penny: Pretty much, yes. :) That series is Special, I tell you!

overmortal: ... Um... You... put it in a blast-proof safe and forgot the combination?

*Back to the part of the world where all this started.*
According to newspapers, the muppet they've arrested has confessed the murder to some other muppets. I guess that just about wraps it up... Unless the court disagrees, of course.

She's was the minster who wanted the have the Euro too in sweden right??
that's what it all was about.

iCe: We don't know that. We don't know a damn thing about the motives until the police/press spread the word. Speculation is useless, unless it's a forage in conspiracy-theories.

*On another note* Surprisingly enough, the dude they arrested claims to be innocent. Wait and see-time...

Back