Asteroids Rock! (December 2, 2007)

I *think* they did less damage, but it has been quite a while since I did Proving Grounds... we need to get a game going!

That's what I think too (about the asteroids doing less damage). A PG game - I never played OG against another human opponent, only Armada and that was well over 9 years ago. And now I am absolutely unquipped for it.

All the equipment you need is Armada, which goes for $5-10 or so these days. I played Armada online with Kiowan just this week. It's such an awesome game.

armada08.gif

armada06.gif

armada04.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a wonderful game, alright. And Armada I do possess, though it's at my parents'. But I have no joystick (no, I am not playing without!), a lousy laptop and most of all, I don't have enough time. It's been years since I've played any game seriously (i.e. for than two hours a week for than two weeks) and I've surcharged myself with work at least until february.

Nothing of this unsolvable and the time problem is certainly due to my horrible time management but still, I don't see any opportunity to get it going this year.

Yeah, I am a whiny bitch. :)

Well, I'm going to have to go with WC3. In that game, some of the asteroids fought back. Although, if I recall, they didn't fight all that well.

It's a wonderful game, alright. And Armada I do possess, though it's at my parents'. But I have no joystick (no, I am not playing without!), a lousy laptop and most of all, I don't have enough time. It's been years since I've played any game seriously (i.e. for than two hours a week for than two weeks) and I've surcharged myself with work at least until february.

If anyone ever wants to play Armada, I'm perfectly happy turning on Quick Combat and only playing the strategy part.

If anyone ever wants to play Armada, I'm perfectly happy turning on Quick Combat and only playing the strategy part.

I've been wanting to get it setup for netplay on this laptop for a while. Think I'm going to take you up on it.

Back