Asteroid Hit

TopGun

Vampire Ace
I was playing Prophecy today and I was one the mission where you find the second Ship Killer. When I launced from the Midway, I saw that there was an Asteroid Inbedded into her. I took a Screenie, but I haven't got access to it at the moment. I will post the pic tomorrow.

Also, I noticed that because the game uses Generic Briefing Room Entry scenes, long after Hawk was Killed, he appears in the back on of such scene.

TopGun said:
I was playing Prophecy today and I was one the mission where you find the second Ship Killer.
When I launced from the Midway, I saw that there was an Asteroid Inbedded into her. I took a Screenie, but I haven't got access to it at the moment. I will post the pic tomorrow.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Prophecy places the Asteroids random. If you are unlucky...
We had lots of problems in the cutscenes of UE with an Asteroid being in the path of a ship one out of 100 times or so, having the cutscene never end then.

Also I have a question about the Navigation Screen in Prophecy. If when you use th screen you want to go back to a nav say for example your at Nav 2 and want to go back to Nav 1, how do you do this?

I was on the Mission before the Dular 7 Strike where you have to rid the navs of the enemy and then Nav 2 is overrun, I went to the Navi Screen and selected Nav 2 and then Fly, but the Nav was still locked as Midway, so I couldn't get the bonus for helping out Nav 2

Back