Arrow and Wraith in Simulator

Maverick1706

Spaceman
Hello everybody

You will say "this guy is stupid" but, can anybody tell me what i must do to fly the Arrow or Wraith in simulater? I can´t choose them in the menue

Thanks and grettings from good old germany

If you have the lastest version of Standoff it's just a matter of clicking the right or left arrows under the ship in the sim menu.

They used to be, but we unlocked them all by default because of the scoreboard.

(If I'm ever asked to make unique cockpits for all of the ships, we may go back to hiding some of them. :p)

Ok!! I´ve allready install the download, but i can´t choose the other ships like arrow wraith or raptor in the simulater menu.

I installed that same version of Standoff (the one with the 3 episodes) and the same happens. I have to use the "alswantsmoreships" to choose the other ships.

Same Issue

Ummm...

I just installed Standoff about two weeks ago for the first time, and I still need to use the alswantsmoreships code to get the Wraith and Hornet et al. I haven't tried the patch linked earlier in this thread yet, but apparently the "complete package" version with Eps 1-3 available on the Standoff website is still an old version, then... Or at least it was two weeks ago...

Ummm...

I just installed Standoff about two weeks ago for the first time, and I still need to use the alswantsmoreships code to get the Wraith and Hornet et al. I haven't tried the patch linked earlier in this thread yet, but apparently the "complete package" version with Eps 1-3 available on the Standoff website is still an old version, then... Or at least it was two weeks ago...

Mine did the same thing. I had a complete reworking of my machine done a while ago...my drive letter got changed with one of my hard drives and I had to reinstall nearly everything. I'd re-downloaded the full package, and I'm also having to use the cheat code to get to my beloved Arrow. It automatically found the SO directory on its own and installed itself from there, as it has in the past.

Ok guys, I had made a patch to remove the need for the "alswantsmoreships", but maybe I didn't include it in the last Ep3 release... watch out for Ep4 then ! ;)

Still I'll recheck everything in the uploaded packages to make sure everything is ok.

Ok guys, I had made a patch to remove the need for the "alswantsmoreships", but maybe I didn't include it in the last Ep3 release... watch out for Ep4 then ! ;)

Still I'll recheck everything in the uploaded packages to make sure everything is ok.

Oh, that's okay. It kind of ingratiates (sp?) my ego when I plug the cheat in. "That was the move of a true master!" Yeah...I know. I just wanted to hear the simulator say it. :p

I have a question related to the Sim:

I just finished all 15 waves in the Arrow...FINALLY! (Ran out of afterburner fuel in the 15th wave and I was REALLY lucky that no more missiles were gunning for me after that happened!) Anyway, I finished it...what was that song that played after the "Mission Complete" banner showed on the HUD?

I believe it is actually Dallas from WCP.
Well, I believe it is actually Trigger from Standoff :p.

I just finished all 15 waves in the Arrow...FINALLY! (Ran out of afterburner fuel in the 15th wave and I was REALLY lucky that no more missiles were gunning for me after that happened!) Anyway, I finished it...what was that song that played after the "Mission Complete" banner showed on the HUD?
Hehe. It's from the musical episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer (season six, episode... uh... seven?).

Back