Armada Sector of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

15th Rampage

Spaceman
'cause I really want to play that game on the pc, I love to play game on pc, buy i think i will buy the game and the 3do, play the game and keep the 3do to play it againg later

oooooooopss sory my mistake, Worng post, the 3od stuff as supose to go on SUper WC , I was going to asw were

What are does Armada Sector of the Day???

Opss sorry I apologyce

The Armada Sector of the Day is from WC Armada. LOAF has mapped the sectors from the game in the style of the WC Prophecy map. One sector is posted a day, hence calling it "Armada Sector of the Day"

TC

I'm just making the maps from the game, so people will be able to have more of the WC universe to play around with than just what's on the WCP map.

Just found out about the sector maps LOAF is posting up .... so the sectors in the Armada cmapaigns weren't randomly-generated, as I suspected? Does this mean there is an ending to Armada?

I haven't played Armada extensively, mostly because of the lack of plot that made the other WC games so much fun, and the repetiveness of the missions .... "ANOTHER wraith vs dralthi? yaaaaaaawn...." Split screen was fun though, watching my friend scream when I jammed the keys so he couldn't fire :) Ah ... the memories.

-pen

Hey, pen. :)

Yes, Armada does have an ending. Once you've played through the eleven sectors, you get to watch the destruction of the losing side's home planet.

Hey wild .... does this count for #wingnut? :p

I think I stopped at around the 8th sector in Armada ... Sigh, if there was any hint that there's actually an ending to the campaign .... : \

-pen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back