Are there Mission Scripts ?

bacohen8

Spaceman
I installed this @ a year and a half ago and am just getting to really play it. Are there mission scripts or hints available. I keep playing mission 5 (Questions) and cant get past it. I need a cheat. Ok I'm lame I admit it. I just don't have time to really learn this.

Search this forum. There are plenty of posts that can help you through the missions. Don't feel too bad though, Standoff does a good job of challenging your piloting skills.

If you're having difficulties completing a mission, consider this: Standoff keeps track of the actual figther complement of your carrier. That means that every figther destroyed (wingmen ejection, death, etc) is a fighter you won't have available for later missions. Try re-loading an earlier savegame (or start over) and try to keep all your wingmen alive, so the later missions will be easier.

Your carrier will usually receive a fresh bunch of fighters around the beginning of a new episode.

It is :p

You should also get regular updates of the number of remaining fighters from the communication terminal (fiction emails).

Standoff keeps track of the actual figther complement of your carrier.

That's pretty awesome. One thing i always disliked in original WC is that lack of ship manifest. Guess it has with my sickening urge for realism :)

I have yet to need more fighters in any of the episodes. I don't know why, mabye I'm just that good :).

Back