anyone seen this?

Lets see..., I'll take that on in a morning star.

With Kruger's craft from Action Stations, with a full payload of nuke mines.

Nice work with the CGI. Was it ever released? German, French or Spanish it's Wing Commander!! :D So well worth playing or at least looking at the story behind it.
The first version of Freespace2 I got from a friend in Germany was in German. Odly after playing it for a few months I was actually starting to learn German. When I rebought the English version it wasn't the same. Maybe the added learning curve of a new game and secound lauguage made it all that more exciting.

There was another guy from Isreal that I met here on the CIC (1998-1999). He was in the army and I lost contact with him after he was deployed and my IP changed. I fear the worse since I never heard from him again but still have hope that he is ok. If your out there god be with you. I still think of you from time to time when I hear of the things happening in your country and hope all is well and you and your family are safe and happy.

The first version of Freespace2 I got from a friend in Germany was in German. Odly after playing it for a few months I was actually starting to learn German. When I rebought the English version it wasn't the same. Maybe the added learning curve of a new game and secound lauguage made it all that more exciting.

This is because forcing yourself to learn German is much, much more fun than playing Freespace 2. You would have had a similar experience had you been required to kick puppies or perform dental surgery on yourself.

Back