Anyone here like Rally Racing?

Delta_Strife

Rear Admiral
Ok the point to this thread is to find if people actually know what I am talking about because rallying is more of European thing. If you do know what i am talking about then what team you like and driver and any good sites you have found on the matter. Also i am reffering to the WRC for team and driver.

So my favorite team would be Subaru and driver would be Petter Solberg. Hmm a good site would be www.rallyplanet.com lots of news about the WRC, ERC, and other forms of rallying.

I think Sebastian Loeb is a very good driver.

Not sure about Marcus Gronholm - don't like him for some reason, not quite sure what though.

And yes, Rallying is definitely more of a European thing. In fact, I might hazard a guess to say that its becoming more popular than Formula One (which is the Euro version of the Cart series I guess?)

Actually F-1 is the most popular sport ever. Followed by cricket then soccer. Which i find kinda funny but the reason F-1 is so popular is becasue both North Americans and European watch alot of it.

I definitely think Loab is good but I just find Marcus a riot to watch because he has been so pissed off about the new 307.

Also anyone not from Europe watch rallying? I am just curious because i find people here like Nascar alot.

Back