Anybody notice the similarity between a Stargate death glider and the Kilrathi Salthi

U

Unregistered

I have been watching Stargate DVDs recentily and I saw a very distinct similarity between a death glider and the Kilrathi Salthi.
So who came up with the design 1st, SG1 or WC or was it created by UE based on this design?

Iceblade

Yeah when Stargate, the movie, came out Nintendo Power had a contest where you could win one of the SFX Gliders they used for filming. I was hoping to win it simply because it looked so much like the Salthi, or as I call them Saltines cause they crack under the slightest pressure.;)

I imagine the kilrathi can withstand several staff hits and has better accuracy then a stupid Jaffaf. Plus the Kilrathi would probably race at the Jaffaf so fast and rip him and eat him to shreads before the Jaffaf had aimed his staff-the Jaffaf would probably run in fear as the Kilrathi run over on top of him. :D :D :D

Indeed, as I have neither the power nor the inclination to beat you to death if you do it there.

Back