Any way to slow down Privateer 2?

Treguard

Spaceman
Please help! :)

VIdeos work fine. It's just that the photos of teh rooms play really fast! (the one on the first planet you're on with the guy banging his head on the wall looks really funny at that speed!)

The actual game itself runs to fast unfortunately. Have tried Moslo but to no effect :(

Just tried it (btw, the edit button seemed to be missing when I looked at the last thread). It sort of works, although it makes the game do short bursts, and goes. Normal, Stop, Noraml, Stop etc :)
quite funny

Aye. It's a shame the engine isn't as forgiving as wcIV and prophecy :) Even WCIII plays great
I wonder what it is that makes it go so weird?

The framerate limiter is probably not in love with DirectX, so to speak. Um... The framerate limiter never seemed to worship DOS either... Meh. Well, whatever.

Thanks. Think I've got the right speed now (took about 6 times to get a good speed mix between keeping the video the same and making the space sim playable).

Only thing which is annoying is the third ship in the first wave that attacks you at first seems to take ages to take damage

Back