Any way to run the WC: Prophecy Enhanced patch without squashed FMVs?

Decay

Ensign
First of I'd like to apologize for making so many new topics, I am just super excited to replay all the WC games using the flight stick I bought at Goodwill for $3.

I tried out the WC: Prophecy Enhanced Patch to play it in higher resolution, tried 1280x1024 and it worked fine for the game play but the FMV cinemas themselves got squashed into a tiny letterboxed size due to the increase of resolution.

Is there any way to make the FMVs play out in a stretched 1280x1024 resultion so they arent tiny as hell? I don't mind playing the whole game in 640x480 as I am a retro gamer and am used to that shit. But if there's some fix to stretch out the FMVs to full size, it would be much appreciated to know how.....thanks.

In this case the DVD Upgrade Pack is your friend.

Thats what im using but when I use the enhancement patch for it to get higher game play resolution, it makes the cut scenes play in a tiny 640x480 letter boxed size while everything else runs in 1280x1024 full screen. Just wondering if there's a way to make the cut scenes stretched to 1280x1024

Back