Any one have those sences from wc1 when you get into your ship?

Is this refering to the briefing - launch scene?

It was motion captured by Origin employees. They went running on a threadmill.

I believe so, I think he's asking if anyone has the scenes where we go from briefing into the cockpit of the fighter we are flying for that mission...

It's worth noting that the Secret Missions SNES has an 'extended' version of the WC1 takeoff scene. Adds a view from above where your fighter is lifted up on an elevator, and then it has a mode-7 graphics scroll across the Tiger's Claws main deck.

Mode 7 was amazing - but I remember when they translated Chrono Trigger to the Playstation that they had to remove the Mode 7 motorcycle sequence because they couldn't properly emulate it.

Bandit LOAF said:
It's worth noting that the Secret Missions SNES has an 'extended' version of the WC1 takeoff scene. Adds a view from above where your fighter is lifted up on an elevator, and then it has a mode-7 graphics scroll across the Tiger's Claws main deck.

Wow I remember that! That was such a cool effect. I haven't played the SNES versions of WC in a long time. Wasn't there a cool addition to the landing scene as well? I seem to recall aoother nifty animation.

LeHah said:
Mode 7 was amazing - but I remember when they translated Chrono Trigger to the Playstation that they had to remove the Mode 7 motorcycle sequence because they couldn't properly emulate it.
So wait, they just let you through the city, then? Without hassle? Hmm.. that almost sounds like an improvement.

Back