Any foods you're just sick of?

Originally posted by ChrisReid
I don't think many people are aware of this.. maybe you should send in a fan directory profile?

You're right, I should. Lemme look for a picture of a model, which I'll claim is me so I can put that up instead :D

Description: Tall, curvaceous, big-busted, red-haired, green-eyed sex goddess, with long sexy legs, and a round bubble-butt. Oh, do you mean in REAL life? Oh, well I am tall...

Just kidding!!!

-Concordia

Originally posted by Wedge009
Meh? I eat rice every day - doesn't really matter where it's grown so long as it's cooked well.

Australian rice has this funny tendency to go hard really quick after cooking no matter how much water you add. More water just means it'll be softer before it inexplicably gets hard really fast. Asian rice has no such property and will keep nicely for the day.

I've been eating a cheeseburger for almost every meal (12 or fewer per week) since this semester began. If there's any chance I could get tired of a certain food from over-exposure, I'm pretty sure cheeseburgers will be it.

Originally posted by Wulf
I also don't like French food, just from the sake of it being French!
Now that I think about it, you're right. Put down French food for me, too, and add it to my list...

Originally posted by Wedge009
Fish! How could I forget fish! Their bones always want to choke me to death.
...and yet you're still here to tell the tale.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Ah, what's wrong with French food? Angel's French, well she's mistaken for being French at least.
Belgian! ;)

Originally posted by steampunk
Australian rice has this funny tendency to go hard really quick after cooking no matter how much water you add. More water just means it'll be softer before it inexplicably gets hard really fast. Asian rice has no such property and will keep nicely for the day.
Perhaps it's the starch? We always wash the starch out thoroughly before cooking. And in an electric rice cooker that's older than I am!

Originally posted by Preacher
...and yet you're still here to tell the tale.
Doesn't mean they haven't tried their best to hurt me and make eating them miserable...

What about shrimp?...it's an ok food...and no one that's tried lobster can say it's not good...as for food i dislike, anything scottish and british, french food is ok once you get used to it, and german is damn near the best, next to Italian and Chinese...any kind of fast food is evil though

British food is made mostly of guts and hoofs and stuff, which is pretty wacky in and of itself, but then they try to cover it up with a lot of cheap booze, so it winds up tasting like jet fuel.

Originally posted by Frosty
British food is made mostly of guts and hoofs and stuff, which is pretty wacky in and of itself, but then they try to cover it up with a lot of cheap booze, so it winds up tasting like jet fuel.

Have you ever visited the UK Frosty? or was that just something you just heard about British food?

I myself haven't been to Britain, but a lot of my friends were there, my parents and my sister. They all reported that the british food is, well let's say, it was very different from what they were used to eat. ;)

Originally posted by Lynx
I myself haven't been to Britain, but a lot of my friends were there, my parents and my sister. They all reported that the british food is, well let's say, it was very different from what they were used to eat. ;)

Thats cos we Brits pride ourselves on being distinctly different from anyone else :D

At least, i know i do............:p

Originally posted by Jezzerr
Have you ever visited the UK Frosty? or was that just something you just heard about British food?
Dude, I have cable, okay? I get Food Network.

Having lived in London for my first nine years, I can't recall anything that bad. Especially not since I was there for a month in the 2001 Christmas season.

Then again, it could have just been Mum's cooking. :)

Originally posted by Frosty

So, wait, Bass Ale is cheap booze and tastes like jet fuel? Blasphemous!

German food is the best. Nothing like a good weiner schnitzel, spatzle, saurkraut, and apple fritter. Now there's a meal.

Back