Any chance we get to see Angel in WCSaga?

But Wing Comander Saga starts before WC III, doesn't it? And she should be alive flying secret missions. I could be wrong.... since I dunno when exactly Angel dies.

IIRC, WC Saga covers the Hermes campaign, which is near the end of WCIII, timeline-wise.

that is not true...

The flagship campaign of Wing Commander Saga, “Front Line of the Devil” begins right before Wing Commander 3 and concludes with the ending of the Terran-Kilrathi War (whether or not the Terrans win depends on you).

I hope you guys know, "Front Line of the Devil" is just a ploy to mislead you guys. There's actually another name, but we're not revealing it till release.

Angel had been in kilrathi space since 2668 it seems as she is already dead when the concordia was found in the wc3 intro...

Dundradal said:
Angel had been in kilrathi space since 2668 it seems as she is already dead when the concordia was found in the wc3 intro...

Angel was transferred to Covert Ops in 2667 or 2668 - but she didn't actually leave for Kilrah until early 2669 (she visited Blair in the hospital at one point after the Battle of Terra, IIRC). Blair took over as Wing Commander of the Concordia for those last few campaigns...

Back