Any chance of a promotion?

But as we've said 4 or 5 times before, the board only has 4 ranks, including the ones reserved for moderators and administrators. So that leaves just 2 for the members.

What's with you? You think that just because someone post more then others makes him a vet (especially if he posts crap)?
frown.gif
(should be the mad face)

------------------
Evilution!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hero: Those people aren't Vets, they're Voltron :)

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Hum.. This whole thing is very weird.. But really, you should make more ranks for us little guys/girls down here..

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

Guner, if you would pay attention, you would realise that they would if they could, but they can't so they won't... so there :)

TC

------------------

Hate to do it, but I'm forced to raise my voice.

WE CAN'T ADD MORE RANKS BECAUSE THE BOARD WON'T LET US!

There 4 ranks possible: 2 for the regular posters like yourself, 1 for the moderators, and 1 for the administrators.

Thank you.

[This message has been edited by KrisV (edited January 04, 2000).]

Guys, if i knew everyone was going to get so mad, i never would have posted this. And Twister, it was a joke in reponse to your large amount of posts yesterday. It was totally harmless, if you want to see it check the movie chat.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

[This message has been edited by MadDog243 (edited January 04, 2000).]

MadDog: It just bugs everyone when people ask the same question over and over again (It's even more annoying when the answer is there earlier in the thread) When you asked the question it was early enough to plead ignorance but later people (eg Guner) have no excuse.

TC

------------------

I have WC2 deluxe from the dos era but its asks for disk 1 in drive a: when its a cd
also anyone got WC1 they'd like to sell?
doss or win95 i don't care my original copy went corrupt and alls i'm left with are the blueprints and booklet
worst thing is my friends dad threw the disks away
frown.gif

------------------
ummm i dunno
i just don't wanna leave this blank :p

Hum.. This whole thing is very weird.. But really, you should make more ranks for us little guys/girls down here..

LOL..

------------------

~Gunner~

Gunner, please stop making such stupid comments. They really piss people off, that's how flame wars are started.

TC

------------------

Flame wars??

------------------

~Gunner~

A flame war is when people, or groups of people start sending massive insulting posts at each other (basically). There's never been a huge flamewar on these chatzones but there have been some small ones.

TC

------------------

Speaking of flaming, Gunner, can I talk to you in private?
redface.gif
wink.gif

------------------
No one is watching until you screw up, then all hell will break loose.

When I'm in the cockpit, Knight never falls.

Hum.. let me think.. NO. And why don't you all call me by my first name.. THis gunner thing is buging me.. My real name is Kara.

------------------

~Gunner~

If you don't like being refered to by Gunner, then don't use that as your nick.

TC

------------------

Gunner, for the love of god and anything you hold dear, stop with the stupid posts. Im amazed that you havent been banned yet.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Once again, I must agree with TC. Where's the good'ol HFT (Human Flame Thrower) Frosty when we need him?

------------------

Even if you COULD pay the price, I'd just rasie it. :)

If Frosty were a flame thrower... then the heat would make Frosty melt... that would be bad (if you look at it one way :)

TC

------------------

I look at it the other way. Just kidding Frosty. My luck, my smartass mouth will get me the "First Banned" title, and I'll never get my nick or my rep back.

------------------

Even if you COULD pay the price, I'd just rasie it.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Knight (edited January 04, 2000).]

Back