Another Wing Commander Movie

Iceman16

Vice Admiral
hey all, I was looking through IMDb while waiting for a file to download (for the Trivia game :)) when I came across this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080137/

They don't have much info and I cant find anything about it on the net but it's quite interesting what with the same name as our excellent series and the fact it came out 13 years before the first Wing Commander game.

Presumably it's a WW1 or WW2 movie. The phrase "wing commander" is hardly unique to the WC covered by the CIC.

Yeah, there's an old 'Wing Commander' game for the Commodore 64 and an unrelated novel that was made in 1998 with the same name. As Death said, it's a pretty common phrase having to do with military flight.

ChrisReid said:
Yeah, there's an old 'Wing Commander' game for the Commodore 64 and an unrelated novel that was made in 1998 with the same name. As Death said, it's a pretty common phrase having to do with military flight.
Yeah, just look up wing commander on google and you'll get all sorts of news and WW2 references.

I hated when I searched for "wing commander" on amazon and got lots of links for that book Chris mentioned.

Was, presumably. I don't know how long horses live, but Wing Commander was racing in the 1940s.

Back