another movie or no?

Naféasonto

Swabbie
Banned
Hey guys I am just wondering if any of you know if another Wing Commander movie, i know the first one flopped but hey, people makes mistakes we are only human!

And is there another Wing Commander Game coming out, because the story line was good I think in Prophecy it should continue as it, I think would be awesome, because Wing Commander in my opinon was the only decent Space Simulation out there.

So does anyone know?

Nafé

No new games to speak of. :( Unless you count that Star Giants thing on the GBA.

Roberts' new company PNR Films is supposed to be making a new WC TV series, though...

And to cut off your, probable, question-no one knows what the show will end up being about. (Although, if I gathered correctly, most people around here think it will be over the Kilrathi war-the best possible answer.)

Although I'm sure there will be an update on the info section if something more comes out about it! So just kinda take a glance when ya can.

is the show going to be in real form or cartoon form?

And can someone please explain to me why Chris Roberts did such a bad job on the movie, i mean what was he thinking?

The exact details of the show are still unclear. At first we thought that it was going to be live-action, now we think it might be a cartoon. We're just not sure.

I happen to think that he did a fine job on the movie. I wasn't blown away by it at first, but after watching it a few times, I really started to like it.

The movie topic is rather... hotly argued, so I advise not to restart the topic here. Everyone has their own opinion, some better reasoned than others, but it's still opinion all the same.

Since what I want to say here would prolly get me banned, I'll just note that I wish the next movie would be about McAullife. :) (Or some freaky Secret Missions - WCII hybrid. I'm flexible. :))

Wedge i know its an opinion and this is General Wing Commander Chat which is a very broad topic, and Bob why would you get banned for speaking?

Nafe

Originally posted by Naféasonto
Wedge i know its an opinion and this is General Wing Commander Chat which is a very broad topic, and Bob why would you get banned for speaking?

Nafe

You don´t know Bob yet, plebe.
Try reading his profile :D

You seem not acquainted with the rules here. Let me show ya one of them, that applies to this thread and Wedge´s comment:

CZ Rules:

"2) If you think a subject you're posting is controversial (eg. Blair's death), think twice before posting it. While a good debate is to be enjoyed, some subjects have been debated to the death. "

Disrespecting rules like this can make BadThings© happen to you.

okay... so discussing about an opinion could get you banned very interesting... okay then sorry for asking a simple question. then close the thread i had no idea that there was such a rule such as strict as that.

Nafé

Originally posted by Naféasonto
and Bob why would you get banned for speaking?

Because Bob is known for being stupid.

Originally posted by Starkey
Disrespecting rules like this can make BadThings© happen to you.

True. However, if you can state your opinions in a mature manner, you'll be fine. Despite Wedge's implications, the movie is hardly a topic that should be avoided.

Originally posted by Valor NR
quit fighting children

Originally posted by Ghost
Quit being annoying

You're both childishly annoying. Quit it.

If you keep talking about Bob, we'll just close the thread. None of us take him seriously anyway, so why are we all discussing it? Anyway, this wasn't on of the absolutely pointless things he tends to post, so I don't see why there's a problem... I don't quite understand how you can whine about a thread closure that hasn't happened... at least wait until a thread closes before you start whining about it :(

Originally posted by TC
at least wait until a thread closes before you start whining about it :(
Preemptive complaints. After all, once it's closed, you can't whine in it any more. ;)

Back