Another Kilrathi Question

Well... It depend's on what you mean with honor. Like the Japanese, the Kilrathi have the same high demands on their enemies as they have on their selves.

That's why Trakath and the Emperor decided to use nukes and Pandemic in the end, because we humans were not worthy enough. After all, the confederation accepted their peace proposal in 2668

They wanted that quick end to the war I agree the attrition was starting to be felt and the Kilrathi knew they had another war headed their way soon

I would think there would be TONS of Kilrathi pirates after the destruction of Kilrah. It's hard to believe that EVERY Kilrathi battle group just said "Well the monkeys blew up our home planet, lets turn these ships over to them and be subjugated..." It would seem to go against the Kilrathi nature and religion. You would think some of these Kilrathi commanders would be pissed and want revenge.. and here they are in a powerful carrier/ corvette/ etc. you wouldn't think they would simply turn over the keys to the "puny descendents of monkeys".

Fighting amongst themselves most likely consumed the majority of their time as well. Their very culture feeds on aggression and conflict, cutting the weak from the strong. So the power vacuum left after the destruction of Kilrah would lead to fighting between rival clans. Maybe some of the lower but more populated clans making a vie for power.

I don't think the cats can live without a war to unite them. It prevents them from blowing themselves up.

Back