another evolution(dedicated to plasteel skull)

I was kind of looking forward for the end of the animation... expecting to see some music/sound device of the future or maybe some latent edification at the end, but there's nothing of these :rolleyes: Maybe the arabic text had some message? Only those literate in it can say (not me for sure) :). Other than that - nice animation, but let us (forum users) browse aniBOOM pages for ourselves without starting zillion new threads ;)

well, we can only guess how evolution will be hmm.... 50 years from now, so the movie has an open ending (thats what I think)

and comone, ive search that site for evolutions video for you :) dont piss me man!
(kidding...)

diburit said:
well, we can only guess how evolution will be hmm.... 50 years from now, so the movie has an open ending (thats what I think)

My version of that animation would end with the last stereo morfing into a cut off head -- because all of the device will then probably be placed in a small implant chip connected with hearing nerve or something. Cynical? Probably, but would surely have some impact, wouldn't it? ;)

So why did it start with Arab music and wind up ending with Arab music? Are they trying to make some kind of statement about the supposed superiority of Arab music?

Ace Rimmer said:
So why did it start with Arab music and wind up ending with Arab music? Are they trying to make some kind of statement about the supposed superiority of Arab music?

I guess because it's some kind of arabian radio advertisement...

diburit said:
coz SOME of them are terrorists.....
And some white people are terrorists too, do you hate all white people ?

Face it, terrorism isn't something new, and it's not an external menace and has never been; most countries of the world have had terrorist groups in the past or still have some... think about the KKK in the USA, the IRA in Ireland, the ETA in Spain, etc. Even in Canada there has been a small terrorist group (wich wanted to gain Québec's independance by force) that operated for a few months, resulting in a rapt, one dead, and martial law being imposed in 1970.

The truth is, whatever your governement tells you in the current craze over terrorism, the world have never, ever, been as safe as it is now in all history of mankind. Even most of our modern-day terrorist groups are slowly abandoning violence... Remember the Black Panthers ? Remember the last IRA attack ? Even in Israël the Palestinian attacks are getting less and less common.

Thinking like you do only serves the purpose of the politicians cashing on fear and ignorance to hold their grip on power...

Back