another episode of need help in WC3

Origin probably made them obey orders because they didn't expect that someone can get (or will bother trying) to the last missions withought loosing any wingman (except of course Cobra and Hobbes).

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Maybe, but it's still nice to have them obey you for once
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
just one question before i land will i be albe to lock on to the t-bomb fireing point
or will have to fly blind?

You can't lock onto it untill you'll close to it. You'll have to fly manualy to the navpoint. Also don't forget that you can cloack again on the surface of the planet, and that you can use autoslide to simulate unlimited afterburners to get to the navpoint faster.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

The ship doesn't even blow up normally... It does very little damage (if it manages to hit it...)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Why should it blow up? I imagine the pilot gets rattled just a bit, though
smile.gif

Quarto: I kept forgetting
redface.gif

I'm planning on restarting the countdown when there's just 100 days remaining.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Yup, there still would be the Kilrathi, Firekans, Nephilim, and some other races (though since there were no Terrans than Kilrathi would kill the Firekans, and than Nephilim would kill the Kilrathi and than some other race would kill the Nephilim......
biggrin.gif
).

------------------
Gen. Patton

Nope. The Nephilem would be slaughtered by the Kilrathi, because Kn'thrak wouldn't happen. Instead, we'd have Tr'thrak, since the Kilrathi did not falter in their path of conquest...

No unholy alien shall touch my nickname! Or my sig for that matter. I shall protect both with my life! Or in the likely event that I will have been reduced to a pile of ashes I shall blow in their faces, preventing them from reading and cracking my password
biggrin.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

You do realise that you don't have to 'crack' your password. If they can get access to the server they can just read it out of your use file... (It holds your profile.)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Kalkrath: Don't push it. You've been going on about your sig for just a tad too long. Pretty soon, people will start yelling at you... This is just a friendly warning. Don't get too excited
smile.gif

What is his siggy, and who cares? If I want to see it I will. I don't like having it brought up so much.

I look at what people say about the thread, prefering to stick to what's the real issue. Discussions of siggies is not relevent IMHO. To think this started with a WC3 mission...

------------------
Don't look conspicuous-it draws fire.

TC, can it.

(And don't try to be a smart-a** about my statement, either.)

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

In WC3. You cloak after you get away from contact with a Stranka fighter -- the pilot's name is Stalker. Have Flint break and attack him, you are the decoy and should go to the next navpoint manually -- do not use autopilot. 2 minutes after your autopilot lights turn on (or after you are a safe distance from Stalker) turn on your cloak and immediately press your autopilot buttons. Each time that Flint bests Stalker, he resurrects himself and his ship to fight you again. That's why you need to have about 1 to 2 minutes of solid autopilot light -- so that when you cloak, you are away from Stalkers' patrol zone, otherwise what happens is that you're cloaked and you don't have autopilot and Flint will be the only one to contend with Stalker and he might destroy her or severly damage her. (You'll notice that I typed the Stalker possesive name in the plural to reflect the repetitive resurrections).

Back