And one more question to experts...

MjavTheGray

Spaceman
Hello to everyone, it's me again.
As usual, Mjav's interrogated by players of that same very undying roleplaying game :) of BW and Cats fighting the Confeds.

As usual, Mjav will redirect question to experts.
So, please, if anyone can tell anything about interior of a Ralari destroyer (crew compartments, officers' compartments, engine deck, bridge, etc...), it would be greatly appreciated.

There isn't much information out there, but I will quote this from the description in the Confederation Handbook:

The Ralari holds a complement of about 150 officers and crew, plus a small unit of up to 50 warriors for use in marine operations. Although it doesn't have a fighter deck, a Ralari's standard complement includes three large transport shuttles, each capable of holding up to 100 armed warriors with their equipment. In invasion operations, they are often encountered in the presence of troop transports, with the Ralari acting as command and control for the landing operation.

The Ralari is also effective as a strategic bomber, and much of its cargo space is often devoted to ship-to-planet missile storage...

As someone who did a lot of pen and paper RPGs and loves Wing Commander endlessly, I think the wrong idea is in asking for details of this sort. Who cares about what the interior of a capship is? Make it up as you go along, thats half the fun of being the game master / dungeon master. (The other half is punishing the players endlessly with attacks by Boba Fett.)

As someone who did a lot of pen and paper RPGs and loves Wing Commander endlessly, I think the wrong idea is in asking for details of this sort. Who cares about what the interior of a capship is? Make it up as you go along, thats half the fun of being the game master / dungeon master. (The other half is punishing the players endlessly with attacks by Boba Fett.)

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Nice... when I was a dungeon master doing the Star Wars RPG, my friends made me alter the story because my villain, Darth Galadeous, was and I quote "Too fucking powerful! The game is no fun if you can't beat the bad guy at the end!"

Yeah since when?

Back