Ancient Egyptian Flying Vehicles

the chopper is a very primative antigravity device. it uses that " lift" thing to soar into the heavens.. to hunt giant cows to make uber burgers!

With regards to the hyroglyphics, until the author of that article can give an exact location for them and have someone else corroborate the story, I feel fairly certain standing by the opinion that it is a fraud. One point: they do not really follow the artistic style of hyroglyphics with regards to the relationship between positive space and negative space.

That being said, I'm guessing that this whole thing (including the original posting) is one big joke! :) Regardless of its rather dubious authenticity, it is very creative.

Okay, so the Egyptians were Star Wars fanboys with US Military hardware, but in the end, that's still a big burger.

Mace said:
If a chinese guy wheiging 120 pounds can eat three times as many hotdogs
with ease as two enormous guys end up vomiting attempting to keep up, than
I have no problem to believe a young girl can eat that burger.

As for the markings, they keep referring to anti-gravity engines and jet
propulsion, what is that chopper doing there then? :p

The guy in question is japanese.

Sphynx said:
With regards to the hyroglyphics, until the author of that article can give an exact location for them and have someone else corroborate the story, I feel fairly certain standing by the opinion that it is a fraud.

More important than that, they don't even look like flying vehicles. The one that's supposed to be a Comanche helicopter is slightly similar, but the rest don't remotely look like flying vehicles at all. And the helicopter hieroglyph could easily be a person under a blanket/coffin lid. If it were a hoax, it'd look a lot better. These are pretty lame.

And that is one big burger!

The Egyptians were ahead of their time, I mean take a look at the pyramids and the sphinx.
I would tend to think that one could eat that massive hamburger and live to tell the tale, more than I would that the Egyptians actually created those drawings...but who knows but the person or persons who drew them.

You know, it's weird, but following that tabernacle thread, all of a sudden the idea of ancient Egyptian flying vehicles seems downright... normal.

Bandit LOAF said:
You are all rank amateurs... compared to DOCTOR COLOSSUS!

bigburger.jpg

-Ok, damn.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a wake guy.

Using a book I got for Christmas a few years back ,
and about five minutes of research ,,,,,
(the books title "Reading Egyptian Art" by Richard H. Wilkinson)

I sumize what the scultor was trying to say was ,
"Hey the great King died , we gave him lots of stuff
[the helicopter , offerings heaped by a coffin]
and now we gotta let him go
{the U.F.O. , a hand releasing} "

But hey I'm just a parts guy/gammer in N.C. , these questions are best
left for our learned scholars who have been researching these things for ,
what three , four hundred years now ?

Thanks for the thread guys !!!
I haven't laughed like that in years !
Oh!! The burger , it reminds me of one sold in Colorado Springs
only thicker and not as big around.

Apparently in order to eat that hamburger, which is the size of his head, you need to have some Pepsi and a roll of paper towel.

Back