an old lady :)

G

Guest:BoH_Havoc

Hi!

I asked Tolwyn, if a can help you guys out with a few priv modells. He said you need any hand you can get... so here's my first model: the Tarsus :)

screens--> http://mitglied.lycos.de/bohhavoc/privateer/

unfortunally, i can't attach pictures cause i can't register! dunno why, but i get no confirmation mail :\ ...

as you can see, the ship has no textures (but it's allready working in freelancer...great feeling flying that old lady :) )

the guy who skinned the other ships: plz send me a mail (wolfr255@aol.com) so i can send you the .ms3d file to skin it (im simply not good at texturing...it allways looks...well...you know ;) )

BoH_Havoc

By the way things are going, don't be surprised if an Alien and/or Predator shows up on a WC fanfic.

WARLORD BUG: "Blair!"

ALIEN: "Rrrrrrrrrr!"

WARLORD BUG: "Cousin!"

Delance said:
By the way things are going, don't be surprised if an Alien and/or Predator shows up on a WC fanfic.

WARLORD BUG: "Blair!"

ALIEN: "Rrrrrrrrrr!"

WARLORD BUG: "Cousin!"

And this somehow seems totally relevent????

I posted that on the wrong place, of course. That was supposed to the WC/Daria crossover thread. Blame the new forum style, or something. :)

BobMcDob, i sent you a PM awhile back and i havent received an answer. I regard it as fairly important...If you didnt get it i'll send it again.

Tolwyn said:
btw, my real mail IS Tolwyn@gmxpro.net

typodemons.jpg

Real sorry about that, for some reason I can never remember the gmxpro.net part.

Back