Amazing This Site Is Still Running After All These Years... WOW!

noleafclover76

Chief Petty Officer
I initially discovered this site back in the 90's ...being a huge WC fan. Today... around 30 years later, I'm watching all of the WC playthroughs/movies on youtube, just for nostalgic purposes. I remembered this site and how amazing it was so I decided to search it, figuring it was probably long abandoned and shut down at this point in time. Amazingly I found it still up and running! 😮 WC fans are the most dedicated, loyal, amazing people I've come to realize. Absolutely amazing work and dedication guys and girls for keeping this site and the nostalgic memories of this great franchise alive!

Thank you! 😊😀

Good to see a friendly ship!
I'd echo that, this is the only site i have really stuck with, since joining back on 2001, you have to tip your hat to LOAF amd Chris and the rest of the crew for keeping it all up and running, with all the news updates, as well as all the cool community stuff going on.

Happy to hear you've found your way back! We're just very stubborn and don't know when to quit! :) There might not be new WC games being made anymore, but it's all about the people who have been fans all this time.

I just keep checking back in, every now and then, in hopes that the long-lost Super Nintendo version of Wing Commander 2 has finally surfaced online. When it does, I know this is going to be the place to be for all the breaking news!

(Is this really my first post in over twelve years?? Wow, time flies...)

Last edited:
I just keep checking back in, every now and then, in hopes that the long-lost Super Nintendo version of Wing Commander 2 has finally surfaced online. When it does, I know this is going to be the place to be for all the breaking news!
Someday, we will find it!

As a casual WC fan, I'm glad this site is still up and running too. There's always something new to learn about the games and the stories/saga behind them.

Back