After Action Report (December 6, 2009)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
We all know the feeling of coming back from a grueling mission, but what comes next? After you've landed and had your debriefing, what is the first thing that you do?

Our last poll determined that the most popular ship to strike was the classic Fralthi, followed closely by the Fralthra. Wingnuts seem to like both hammering on a capship with guns and missles and swooping in for a torpedo run.

What's your favorite capship to attack?

Fralthi Cruiser
23.87%
orangeblock.gif

Fralthra Cruiser
18.33%
orangeblock.gif

Kamekh Destroyer
8.82%
orangeblock.gif

Bhantkara Carrier
9.50%
orangeblock.gif

Hvar'kann Dreadnought
8.82%
orangeblock.gif

Vesuvius Carrier
14.93%
orangeblock.gif

Tiamat Dreadnought
11.88%
orangeblock.gif

Kiranka Battlecruiser
3.85%
orangeblock.gif

Ended on December 6, 2009 | 884 votes

--
Original update published on December 6, 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow. I just now realized that the people sleeping in the beds were the other pilots. For years I thought they were just random people.

Looks like it. Can you name who each one is?
wc1screenshot02.gif

Paladin and Spirit are pretty obvious. Iceman is probably the lower left, and I'm guessing Angel is the second from top-right. Bluehair could be second from bottom-left, and Hunter second from top-left, but it's pretty hard to say for certain with so few pixels to work with.

I was thinking maybe Bossman in the lower left, and Iceman above him due to his slightly more colored hair. It's possible that your Angel could be Maniac, or for that matter, that any of the second-from-the-top people could be Maniac, Hunter or Angel. The top two seem to be generic pixels.

Check out https://www.wcnews.com/articles/wc1characters.shtml for reference.

Well... yeah, I didn't really concentrate that hard. I'm sure one could argue for any number of possible combinations of our dear wingmen aboard the Claw.

Back