Action Stations/End Run fan film - any one interested?

Goose

Spaceman
Hi, how's it going out there?

Helping my younger brother, me and some fellow Engineering/Poli-sci studets have come up with our own "green screening" studio in addition to purchasing some awesome editing software.

Would anyone out there be interested in seeing a fan film version of either End Run or Action Stations?

Would anyone be interested in helping out with effects, sound, 3d models, etc?

Thanks!

Fleet Action would be cool to do perhaps as a sequal to End Run....

For our first film we want to make it more centered on a single location/group of characters a la End Run/Action Stations.

End Run for instance we can start off with the Tarawa (condense the first short story into a bit of a pre-credits prolouge) and end off with their highly emotional End Run, something a little more reasonable for our first production.

To do Fleet Action would require a more "Tom Clancy" style of movie making, something I would really like to see done in the future, perhaps as a sequal if we can get it all together.

I'll buy a drink for whoever has Wing Commander background screenshots/videos we could use...

Are you really planing to make a real movie with actors from flesh and blood? Where do you get the resources for such a hugh project? Although I'm from Austria I'd like to help, because a good Wing Commander movie is something I ever dreamed off

Back