ace!

Mav23 said:
Was that picture taken near the Wiltern theatre in L.A.? If not it sure does look like the area. :confused:

The kind of displacement required for an Atlanta picture to have actually been taken in LA is well into the territory of science fiction.

Oh, wait...

Mav23 said:
Was that picture taken near the Wiltern theatre in L.A.? If not it sure does look like the area. :confused:

Oh yes, the Atlanta Georgia district of Los Angeles.

This is at Woodruff Park in Atlanta (or by the parade instructions, Woodfuff park).

I'm going to disagree with everyone else here and say that yes, the picture was taken in L.A.

Mav23 said:

Did you miss the whole "DragonCon in Atlanta" thing we've been talking about all day for the past few weeks? It's just some generic grass and a building.. It also looks exactly like about a thousand places in Seattle.

You know, any other group of people I know would have just replied: "No, it was taken in Atlanta."

Mav23 said:
You know, any other group of people I know would have just replied: "No, it was taken in Atlanta."

Other groups I know of would have flamed the hell out of you for not having read it mentioned several times in the post. We're nice like that.

Long hair is very girly, and mostly pretty. Short hair can be very, very cute though.

It's not how much hair you have, it's how you use it for the manipulation of men everywhere.

I just hate when girls think they have to switch between the two all the time . . . though, switching from short to long takes time.

Back