About WC IV DVD and other questions.

Okay, Im Looking for Wing Commander IV DVD Version, and I cannot find it anywhere including Ebay. I would even buy the normal version of Wing Commander IV for the PC, problem is, is that I use Windows XP Pro, And I know how older games, exspecially those that are meant to run with DOS always give me problems with Windows XP Pro, so before wasting my money on the original Wing Commander IV PC version. I Just would want to know if the DVD version is more compatible with windows XP Pro, I heard it was, but I also hear you have to get a Creative Labs DXR2 PCI Decoder card, thats not really the problem I see them going on ebay for very cheap. Just cannot find the Game :( Does anyone have Wing Commander IV and seem to play it flawlessly on Windows XP Pro, If so your response in this forum would be greatly appreciated. But the reason why i post this is because I LOVE that game , and I have Wing Commander III *another game I love* but my operating system, yet alone my whole system is just too advanced for that game. And that game refuseses to even install. But Im hoping that someone can give me good advice about WC IV.

No, It's not the same post Haesslich, I read the other post and have two unanswered questions, Where can I get the DVD Version? *ebay? couldnt find it there* And does it run flawlessy on windows XP Pro? *One guy answered that it did, just wondering what version you have* Does two questions the other post did not answer.. So don't think im posting just for the fun of posting without doing my HW first :p

Hey, go finish your homework. Believe me, get good grades in school, then get a good college education. Otherwise, you'll end up like I was for most of last year; unemployed, broke, and miserable.

You could still have posted your questions on there, and also found out how to get it perhaps, if you'd but asked some of the people (like LOAF) who've answered other questions about the DVD in there.

Back