Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!

yeah... I only read long time in the forum^^ the Scoreboard forced me to registrate me^^

But the good old days... aAt the beginning I hate the epee in WC2 and I loved the Broadsword and Rapier.
One hit and you die... I really didn't like the Epee, but I was a Child^^

I okayed WC2 2 years ago. This Time. I loved the epee. It was a small deadly ship and I really kick the Kilrathi out of space that time^^

My Favorites ships are fast and have an central gunpower.

I think I will try to beat my own Highscore, The epee is the only ship in which I think I could beat the Wraith Highscore. *it would be really easy to beat the Wraith in a Eppe if the ship would have MORE fuel^^*

Besides
If I fly a Epee i always try not to make a Frontal Attack, except aganist Hornets ans Sarthas.
Some good hits and you will get killed, so use Your speed, and aim well.

As far i remember, in Tie Fighter (the game) you can sustain 2-3 hits Maxium, which is the same in X Wing when you shoot at Tie Fighters.

I hate that the Tie Fighter is always made so worse, that's the fault of the Games, where a Tie Fighter is only as fast as an X Wing, and only little more nimble, but they are supposed to be faster, thus making it an artist ship difficult to fly.

Yeh, you all caught my reference about TIE Fighters and the Stiletto - paper-thin et. al. ... I guess I don't have a lot of finesse, else I'd appreciate it more :(

Thanks for the help, guys :)

(The TIE Fighter has no missiles, no shields, takes two hits, and only has two lasers. How can you NOT make that worse? Although, I did fairly well with it in TIE Fighter)

Hmm... I thought I remembered taking more hits in a TIE than I thought I should have been able to. However, it has been years.

And yes, Pete, you have made an Epee believer out of me (something I never thought would come to pass). :)

Icefire69 said:
As far i remember, in Tie Fighter (the game) you can sustain 2-3 hits Maxium, which is the same in X Wing when you shoot at Tie Fighters.

I hate that the Tie Fighter is always made so worse, that's the fault of the Games, where a Tie Fighter is only as fast as an X Wing, and only little more nimble, but they are supposed to be faster, thus making it an artist ship difficult to fly.

Actually the X-Wing and TIE Fighter were the same speed in the movies, with the X-Wing having a slight manuverability advantage. The Interceptor did get clipped speed wise in the games but so did the A-Wing.

I prefer a medium fighter with high manuverability, like a Rapeir, Apollo or X-Wing. Light Fighters just don't have enough endurance.

I'm too used to Freespace ships to beat Episode 1. There's just not enough armor on the ships for me to survive! I can evade entire fleets to blow up a ship but I can't kill 12 Talon/Tarsus/Sabres?

And then when I finally DID kill the first wave... one of my FF missiles hit a friendly and I got blown up.

Back