A Very cool error with UE

Iceblade

Admiral
Everyone.

Guess what?

When I started the 1st sim mission in UE and after I went finished the crate part, several Rapier IVs jumped in with the miner props. Plus, they were piloted by Confed pilots. And, you get 3 Rapier wingmen on your wing also with Confed pilots.

It is no joke people, I would show you the images except for the rules of the site. So, I will send the one of the photos to Quarto.

That's no error, it's an easter egg. You did something which triggered the only in-flight appearance of the Rapier IVs in UE :)

It had to happen sooner or later, Filler :p.

Yes, being the one who coded that sim mission, I'm well aware of the Rapier IVs. In fact, prior to the release of the game, I even put up a screenshot with one of them, though it was small enough that I don't think anybody even noticed it.

(note that the link may or may not work, what with the server changes and such)

I'm afraid you have to figure that out by yourself :)

I think its already been said that the way of activating that easter egg is on mission 0, and if not I think you finally deserve another clue.

Keep at it people :)

Alternatively, you can just look through this forum's archives, you'll probably run into this subject sooner or later :p.

True.....there are a loooooooooot of threads about the easter egg...I was trying like crazy to find it first back then :p

I don't even know how I opened it. Sure it is on Mission 0 level 1 on sim map, but how I did it I don't know. :confused: Man, I thought it was just some sort of really cool gilch. Oh welp, I am off to fight Rapier IVs.

Back