Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Cookies 'n Cream (Retired)

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Chocolate Fudge (Retired)

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Dralthi5
Re: Peanut Butter...

You know what's the worst about peanut butter? When someone eats a big old hunk of it off a spoon. My sister does that. Disgusting... :(

You know, I could eat a whole jar of peanut butter off a spoon. I think I'll go get some right now.........but, just for you, I'll use a fork.

You US people get all the good stuff, whilst we in the backwater countires of the world end up with just the plain caramel ones:(

I eat peanut butter with a spoon often, it is just easier than putting it on bread or pretzels. As for Fast Food I must vote for Wendys they have good burgers (big ones as well), chili, baked potatos, frostys, and most importantly the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. Their fries aren't so good but they ain't bad either.

RE: Haveys I have no clue, it could have been an ad for Hardys or Arbys

Originally posted by Dak
You US people get all the good stuff, whilst we in the backwater countires of the world end up with just the plain caramel ones:(

Ah, you ain't missin' much; I've tried the Peanut Butter Twixes (we're all terrible spellers! :) ), and they suck compared to the Caramel ones.
There seems to be a startlingly low amount of Americans on this thread (no offense, guys!); where the heck're you all from, anyways?

I am an American, and I;m pretty sure that Ive tried the other Twix's at some point. Cant say I was particularly blow away but they werent bad either.

I am from Germany...normally a country where some American soldiers have their bases, but I never had the possibility to taste such other kinds of Twix. Maybe in the American food shop which we have in town. ;)

yes there is because you french have the most interestingly silly history of all. You took your most intelligent and best people and executed them. Antoine Lavoisier, probably one of the greatest geniuses the world has ever known, and ya know what happened to him, you executed him. Your king ordered the development of a new device to make executions more merciful and when it hit a snag, suggested a blade that was angled like this: / then you used that on him. you tryed to prevent the germans from rising again, TWICE and not only failed but provied a goal and reason for them to rise, and in the second case, created supranational organizations that were supposed to allow you to control them, but now have left them controling you.

This is while completely true only one side of every story, and as my name would show, I consider at least one brief moment in french history to be somewhat worthy of praise and song.

Not again... this is WC chat, not "bash each other's country chat"... though I agree that the French have done some foolish things... hasn't every country? *cough* George W Bush! *cough*

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I never meant anything by it! I always see LOAF, Supdon, and all the other major players drop a little [bad] joke like that from time to time, so I figured, what the heck? I never meant to offend Ghost, NoRemorse, or anyone else!

Back