• Peanut Butter

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Cookies 'n Cream (Retired)

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Chocolate Fudge (Retired)

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Manic
Not again... this is WC chat, not "bash each other's country chat"... though I agree that the French have done some foolish things... hasn't every country? *cough* George W Bush! *cough*

Not my fault that the jerk cheated, and didn't you read my entire post?

"This is while completely true only one side of every story, and as my name would show, I consider at least one brief moment in french history to be somewhat worthy of praise and song."

I had a comment aboiut the French, but I won't say it. Although, McDonnalds is the best fast-food restaurant, folloed by Arbys.

Well... Burger King is no more in France... all the restaurants got purchased by McDonald's (around 1996-1998 maybe), making the Big Mac the only fast food chain Americans are familiar with when they come visit Paris... yup!

In France we do have another fast food chain called Quick however...

But back in the "old days", the Whopper was called... very originally... le Whopper... :D

Burger King has these really, really tastey frosty things made out of Coke and Minute Maid Orange Soda. God, they're addictive. :p

Our Burger King-'restaurants' have only black chips. And squashy burgers. Uah :mad:
Best McDonald's Burger? The FishMac in my eyes. :D

Back