A small laugh

Apollo Creed: "See that look in their eyes, Rock? You gotta get that look back, Rock. Eye of the tiger, man."

there is also an old movie, Sinbad: Eye of the Tiger he could have gotten it from that too, you never know.

That's interesting...

I swear that the item description sounds exactly like some other descriptions I've read for other games sold on Ebay. Tis pretty funny though.

Hehe, but he MUST see the real title in the photographs of the CDs!?
Very dilettantish, worser than my bad English :D *looking proudly*

Don't you know that one?! Now I'm shocked! - It's a Special Edition ;) He didn't write it wrong. :D

P.S.: And I always thought I couldn't read ^^

Startraveling cats and cooks.

Thrakhath the chief cook presents:
The hearth of the Tiger - Have you ever taste the Kilrathi Pizza?

PS: English is a really funny language. ;-)
Change or add only a consonant and you have a new/different meaning of the word. Oh... I forgot it, you all already know that... Ok, so I shut the fuck up. :eek:

I don't want to be offensive - just kidding.
I know, that's also in nearly all languages, spoken by man, but this was only a good example for English. :)

yeah, english is great for doing that. Take for example:

Superman - humanoid alien from planet Krypton. Posesses superhuman powers of flight, strength, and invincibility. Plus other nifty stuff.

By adding one small consonant . . .

Supperman - Middle-class male, head of household, who expects dinner to be on the table no later than 6 p.m. Eats three platefuls, no matter what is served. Unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants to allow for the expansion of his gut afterwards.

Back