A sequal to Propercy.

1)planeterry missions
2)some body called maverick returns :)
3)it's the height of the kilrathi civil war
4)the nep have their own enemys and friends
5)the midway will be upgraded and not destroyed during the end

i'll think of more later

Incidentally, "planeterry" should be planetary. :) But I digress. It should also be noted that "Nephilim" isn't the actual name of the race, it's the code name given to them by Confed, since they've never actually said who they are. Just clarifying, in case no one knew. Of course, no one will read this post. :(

Anyway, I'd like to see some new ships, including the theft of an alien destroyer or planet killer.

Pointing out speling mistakes is lame...:)

And what's with all that Nephilim codename stuff? Of course everyone knows it's a codename. If they ever told us from where they're from we wouldn't be able to pronounce it.;)

Well, pointing out that pointing out spelling mistakes is lame is lame too. :)

Well, it's just that a lot of people might be confused... if you know it, it doesn't mean that everyone else does.

Well, pointing out that pointing out that pointing out spelling mist... wait a minute.

Hmm
1 I thought they were ship killers not planet killers.(thats next)

2 Some new species could be born maybe a few spies if anyone is interested.

3 planetary mission. Maybe (depends)

4 There should be vacances available near you so get a room.

5 Any other ideas

6 Blair'll be back

7 more ideas

It is time for all of us to embrace our geekiness and lameness! If we do that, then we get to sleep with beautiful bikini models every night. :)

Earthworm: "And what's with all that Nephilim codename stuff? Of course everyone knows it's a codename. If they ever told us from where they're from we wouldn't be able to pronounce it. ;) "

Excerpted from 'Lord Toede' Dragonlance Villains Series Volume V:

"I'm not an ogre," said Toede, crossing his arms.
"Don't tell me you're a human. Even they don't get THAT ugly."
"Hobgoblin," said Toede, defensively.
"Never heard of 'em," said the fiend. "Must be new. Lot of new stuff going around. I'm a juggernaut. You can call me Jug or Jugger if you want."
"Is that a real name?" asked Toede.
"As real as most folk can make it," replied the creature. The real name is Crystityckol'k'kq'q." The clash of consonants grated on Toede's ears. The juggernaut's name sounded like a wheelbarrow of crowbars going down some stairs.
"Stick with Jugger," said the Abyss spawned abomination. "The old guys, the real pros, they have names that would shatter glass at fifty paces. That was in the old days before the Abyss was overrun by wanna-bes. Cute little fiends with user-friendly names: Castlebaum, Bloodripper, Muranitlar, and that new kid, Judith. What kind of names are those I would ask, and they would say 'Ones that can be pronounced-nobody wants to deal with a fiend whose name they can't pronounce.' Smug little varmints."

*L* See, I think we wouldn't be able to pronounce it because all it would be is a long string of binary code.

My theory is that the aliens are manufactured by something bigger. Like... Clinton, or something. (j/k)

Lets say this is two parts wishlist and one part protecting my ass when I finish storyboarding a fan based sequal.

Back