A request for moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilolima

Spaceman
Could the moderators on this board stop closing and censoring threads?

You are destroying any sense of community and participation this project has created. This board is turning into a Retro-only zone, the WCU fans have all left for the vegastrike forums... It would be nice if rational discussion were possible here again.

Thanks,

kilolima

Forlarren said:
This just happens to BE the retro-only forum.
Last I checked this was the Privateer Remake forum. On the forum index, its subheading is "Discuss the Wing Commander: Privateer Remake project."

The remake is a true to orginal project. Kilolima was looking for the Wing Commander Universe project. I linked to it. If you have sugestions that fall outside the scope of a true to orginal remake your suggestions and comments would be more than welcome there. Hope this clears up the confusion. :)

Thanks for being helpful, Forlarren... But I think JKeefe is right. This used to a pretty balanced and helpful place to discuss the remake and WCU. Recently, however, it seems to have shifted severly to the Retro side of things, leaving priv-remake fans such as myself who don't believe in the "Canon" out in the cold. I want to play priv-remake, but in the WCU universe, and this forum is where most of the bug reporting, suggestions, and of course, ranting goes on.

Cheers,

kilolima

If you want to discuss about WCU do it in the wcu forums. You want to play Privateer in WCU then play WCU don't leave the Gemini Sector and post also into the WCU forums.

If you have bugreports, balancing comments based on the original privateer, usefull stuff for the proper remake thread or you're in need for help with the game or maybe want to contribute something and discuss about the development then you should post here.

*wong*

Two things:

* Thread closures and editing in the Privateer Remake forum are by and large the responsibility of the Privateer Remake team which moderates the group. They have nothing to do with the CIC staff, who do not condone closing threads or editing posts because of content (but we do let individual mod teams do this at their forums if they so desire).

* The "Retro" joke is the most idiotic thing I've heard this week, and I've visited the Saga forum. Oh, you guys love the greatest game ever made? You must be stupid! Get over yourselves - a funny references is generally a poor replacement for being able to argue a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back