A little something I heard - I'm leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
I will continue the thread because since you are obviously defending your mate, I want to clear a few matters up before I leave.

1. All I said was how he should not treat people the way he does.

2. Whenever he starts on me, I'm expected to take it on the chin.

3. Nothing is done when I ask for it to stop.

Now between the death threats he made in another thread and his constant harassing, how do you expect me to react? No, I'll be happier if I just leave. Do whatever you gotta do.

It's rather obvious that you want to be banned, so you can feel like the wronged party.

1) You took things from joking insults, where you got back exactly what you dished out, to a somewhat more serious stab at 'professional' ethics and the like. You are suprised that someone fights back.

2) Yes, I have never closed a thread, or yelled at Ghost. Conversely, you have always been an innocent person and have never broken any rules on these forums. Hey, wow, look! My sarcasm dohickey still works!

3) Hey look, I just closed a thread where people were being stupid! Nobody does anything to curb the stupidity of people around here! Hmm... LOAF got to this one first... ah well, I closed that one that you're complaining about people being stupid in, as well.

Also, you're very bad at leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back