A Crazy Idea....

The WTF events in Ep. 8 of was one of Hunter's Pranks gone to wrong, he put something into the vents of the Tiger's Claw :p :p

It would explain a lot, and make a whole lot more sense the warrior king story :D

I think the smoke/smog/pollution/waste from "Generic Industrial Town" is getting to it's inhabitants.

According to your sig you play 40k. Do you also play Battlefleet Gothic?

Battlefleet Gothic would be a fantastic game to mod if we could somehow had access to tons and tons of WC Captial Ship miniatures.

We could make them, you know. Space Hulk would also make a nice mod if we made some plastic kittens.

I play battlefleet gothic. My largest fleet is my imperial fleet, but I also have a good sized chaos fleet and a small eldar fleet.

Never played 40k or Battlefleet Gothic...thought they looked a tad interesting though. I have played MechWarrior Dark Age...that was alright.

I also play 40k, that's actually what got me into Battlefleet Gothic. I thought the idea of playing the two side by side, Battlefleet Gothic and then a 40k battle representing a planetary assault or a boarding action would be interesting.

Nomad Terror said:
Looks like Joshua went on to create glass cleaner

That's a riot.

"German-developed, surface enhancing, super polymers together with anti-streak agents"

I always thought there's something funny about Germany. Now I gotta try and find out how to become an anti-streak agent.

Back