A Collector, Collecting Information for the Time Being

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
According to my GameStop discount card, GameStop, FuncoLand, Babbages, Software Etc. and Planet X are the same.

I've never heard of a Planet X...

Hmmm.....mine says planet X too. I wonder what that is......

Speaking of which, mine expires in july.....time to renew!!

Originally posted by Meson

Well, games can be extreme sports at times...

Ah yes.... Snapping Joysticks and shattering keyboards.....many keyboards i have lost due to gaming violence!

Planet X? There is a game called Planet X? Neat! The only thing I have ever heard of about a Planet X is the conversations over at the Anomalies Network and the predictions of Stitchen and many ancient civilizations such as the Annunaki and Mayans that speak of a companion star to our Sun, that travels in a very large, very eliptical orbit around the Sun, and comes close to the Earth every 25,000 years or so.

A game eh?...Very cool!

As to the breaking of hardware during a game, heh, I am on my 5th joystick in a 1 1/2 year time period! :D

RFB
The Anomalies Network TEM forum moderator

Originally posted by RFBurns
Planet X? There is a game called Planet X? Neat! The only thing I have ever heard of about a Planet X is the conversations over at the Anomalies Network and the predictions of Stitchen and many ancient civilizations such as the Annunaki and Mayans that speak of a companion star to our Sun, that travels in a very large, very eliptical orbit around the Sun, and comes close to the Earth every 25,000 years or so.

A game eh?...Very cool!

As to the breaking of hardware during a game, heh, I am on my 5th joystick in a 1 1/2 year time period! :D

*looks very, very confused*
How did we end up with a game?
Its a store - nothing more, nothing less - that sells video games.

It´s RFBurns with his crazy theories like:
_The Face of Mars (Spooky)
_US didn´t went to the moon !

and now the Planet X

Originally posted by Ghost
It´s RFBurns with his crazy theories like:
_The Face of Mars (Spooky)
_US didn´t went to the moon !

and now the Planet X

Hey, not my theories! The Face is Richard C Hogland's theory, the fake moon landings are the result of conspiracy theorists who say the Nibiru are returning, the Sun is burning brighter, and the 5th planet is about to hurl tons of asteroids from the asteroid belt our way.

BTW, did anyone catch the near miss of an asteroid that came from the Sun's direction back in March?! The asteroid flew by Earth at a distance of about 320,000 miles, just byond the Moon's distance. They did not see it comming until it was flying by!

RFB

Originally posted by RFBurns

Hey, not my theories! The Face is Richard C Hogland's theory, the fake moon landings are the result of conspiracy theorists who say the Nibiru are returning, the Sun is burning brighter, and the 5th planet is about to hurl tons of asteroids from the asteroid belt our way.

BTW, did anyone catch the near miss of an asteroid that came from the Sun's direction back in March?! The asteroid flew by Earth at a distance of about 320,000 miles, just byond the Moon's distance. They did not see it comming until it was flying by!

RFB

Nibiru, what is that?

Originally posted by Chris Blair

Nibiru, what is that?

LOL! Good question. Although I moderate at the TEM forum at The Anomalies Network, and have read the posts regarding the Nibiru, I still do not get what they are talking about. But from what I gather so far, they are some ancient civilization to the likes of the Mayans or Aztecs, and that they left Earth some 50,000 years ago, taking several other civilizations with them to some unknown world, possibly the body they are calling Planet X, which is supposedly heading our way.

I know, sounds kinda out there, and I agree! But I keep an open mind since NASA/JPL has developed a reputation for not exactly telling us the truth about things!

I dont want to cause a problem, but if anyone is interested in reading more about things like the Nibiru, check out The Anomalies Network and find some interesting topics. BTW, a good number of the members at Anomalies are Wing Commander fans! I also directed them to visit the WC CIC and CZ. :)

RFB

Here is a link to a topic at The Anomalies Network about the Nibiru and Planet X.

Nibiru and Planet X

I hope no one minds these links. Just trying to answer the question about Nibiru. :)

RFB

Here is another one, has a bit more information and links within to various sites about Nibiru and planet x.

More on Nibiru and Planet X

Alot of that stuff is theory, based on ancient glyphs and writtings. Its strange, but interesting.

Ok nuff of that, back to WC!

RFB

Originally posted by Chris Blair
May I ask where do you get all these good links???:)

Just visit The Anomalies Network and you will find tons of links to articles and analysis. Many of the articles are written by the avg joe who are just interested in anomalies and have done quite a bit of research to support their articles.

RFB

Back