A call for Eisen voice files.

Zor Prime

That guy.
A call for Eisen voice files.

Ok here's the deal:

I'm Re-writing the original WC3 mission where the Behemoth is destroyed for the FS2 Mod. The only thing that it is laking now is all the comms from the Victory to Blair, and Thrakath to Blair.

I desperately need these voice files to make this mission as authentic and enjoyable as possible. The mission is already near completion, and I must say promises to be an excellent mission.

So, if anyone knows where I can get them, or how I can get them from the game, please let me know ASAP!! thank you all!

I do believe that Mario's movie viewer will do the trick. If it doesn't... then I don't know what will :p.

Well, it half did it.... :/ It played the video for the Comms, but with no audio. :( Perhaps Mario himself can help?

Voice acting is good in most cases, but I would like to have the original voices if at all possible.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Well, it half did it.... :/ It played the video for the Comms, but with no audio. :( Perhaps Mario himself can help?
Are you using the latest version? IIRC, an earlier version could play WC3 comms, but had problems with audio.

I'm using 1.2a, but I just got an email from Mario saying that the audio is stored seperate from the video :( now I have to go find it.

Back