A Big Thank You

Chernikov

Spaceman
A big thank you to Loaf, Psych, Filler, and all the other witty people at the board for making the last two days so amusing. Ive been sharing a couple choice threads with local friends and they are highly appreciated.

Thanks to Joshua Harrington as well. Just not for the same thing. :rolleyes:

Half the time, when I show up to #wingnut, I get harrassed immediately. I'm sure some of you would find that amusing/satisfying.

overmortal said:
Half the time, when I show up to #wingnut, I get harrassed immediately. I'm sure some of you would find that amusing/satisfying.

And then they tell us about it over in #drakhai and we are amused/satisfied by proxy. =)

hehe, at least when you come in you don't talk about free *magical* fiberoptic cable that goes straight into your PC and gives you unlimited bandwidth!

C-ya

Quiet, or you'll be banished to the impenitrable island fortress... of Rhode Island.

(If not, you're a *COMMIE*!)

Viper61 said:
hehe, at least when you come in you don't talk about free *magical* fiberoptic cable that goes straight into your PC and gives you unlimited bandwidth!

C-ya

You mean that not everyone has Magical Fiberoptic Cable to let you send several gigabytes around without issue?

yeah don't you? it goes with my pentium 5 cray super computer, 28 gb triple data rate ram, and 100 terrabyte harddrive. and it still can't play wc1.

Back